lunes, 3 de agosto de 2015

Finales de Julio principios de Agosto. Despedida.



Thomas Samuel Henderson:
You helped me out so much this summer whenever i was feeling homesick i could just hangout or think of you and i knew i wasn't alone. I got very attached to you this summer and we will definitely keep in touch my skype is tom.henderson2012
Love you and hope everything is fine with you at home

Felicia White:
Hey! Just wanted to say Im gonna miss you so much! Thanks for being an amazing friend. It was an honor meeting and getting to know you. Even if it was just a short time. It was  wonderful. You are a special person. Such a genuine and sweet soul you can't help but love. Not to mention hilarious! You would light up my day every time I saw you and that huge beautiful smile on your face followed by a huge hug and an I love you! Thank you for everything. I love you Lala! 💕💕💕

Geeves Pool:
I love you so much. I was really sad to miss goodbye. I'm struggling to say what I'm thinking but I'm so lucky to have you in my life and this week especially. I'm pretty mad that no one told me they picked you back up... Ugh, I've cried sooo much in the last three days. I can't believe this summer is over. I'm trying to just be happy about what an amazing experience it was, but I'm going to miss everyone a lot a lot a lot. Thanks for being there for me, from mostly joking around to the few times we got serious. Surprise! We don't hate each other! I truly hope that our paths cross again. And I hope all is well back home!

AJ Owens:
I'm glad I got to see you at closing before you left. I'm so happy you loved camp and had a good summer here even though I'm a terrible friend. I got your gift from Kenzie. I had so much fun with it!! I used it to squirt my campers so they would clean the cabin and it has never been cleaner. Thank you so much! How did you know I would need something like that?

Alice Obermeyer (Hospitel):
Aw Laura I am so sorry, let me know if there's anything I can do. You are so great and passionate and I love how you approach every situation and how you want to save the world, we could all use a little more of that you're really a magical person and so beautiful inside and out. I love you and I won't forget the times we've had. I love you and SEE YOU LATER, not goodbye:) I miss you too. BB4E

Samie Moriarty:
I love you too!!! I hope you're enjoying being home, I miss you so much already. Tell me how school is when you go back! I move into my dorm and start college in a few weeks I love you so much

Sam Nunlist:
Idk when you're leaving and I'm sorry I missed the chance to say goodbye, but I'll miss you and I hope you got everything you wanted and more out of this summer

Caroline Mashni:
Hola!!!! I hope you are home all safe and sound now. I'm so sad I didn't get to say bye to you  but I just wanted to say on behalf of everyone how amazing you are and how much of a positive impact you had on camp. We will certainly miss you but you will do great things in life!

Carly Miller:
I loved getting to know you too! I hope to see you again someday! best of luck with whatever you choose to do in life! love you!

Michael Donaldson:
Hola Laura!
I'm sorry it has taken me this long to reply but I wanted to give it the full respect and thought that it deserves. I'm sitting at the airport reflecting on what a great summer it has been and I think I can now put my feelings into words.
First of all, thank you for the message which you sent me you are too kind and I hope you know just how great you are. I really enjoyed getting to know you this summer and you taught me a lot about how to be self-less and to always put others ahead of myself. You taught me that. I hope that when you got back to Mexico everything was ok and you came to be at peace with what was going on. I just want to thank you for making me smile and laugh and for putting up with my poor Spanish speaking skills!
I truly enjoyed those conversations we had at Jackie's and Bryce's and I thank you for letting me be apart of your summer. 'Cause you're awesome!
I miss you too and I hope that some day, where it be in the UK or Mexico that we can meet again and let our friendship grow further. Always know that I am here for you no matter what you need, whether it be for a nicr chat, advice or to laugh
No adios, pero hasta luego
Michael smile emoticon


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario